Sunday 26 January 2014

HOPE

Today is the 65th Republic Day of my country, IndiaI think this line from Neil Young's song "Hey Hey My My (into the black)", spiritually applies to our country's state and the stance that we need to/ought to take. With the stuff that's happening all around us, we can either fight (in which ever small way that we can) or shut up and care two hoots! Well, I think change starts from the personal level. Everyday I see educated peeps doing things that are so not right! We can't just preach anymore, we need to practice. Small bits add to the big picture. Whether its keeping one's surroundings clean, recycling or just being honest and kind or saving electricity..As a designer I hope to use my design/illustrations (as that's what I do the best) to just talk about these things..
and maybe, just maybe it'll help in some which way...  

No comments:

Post a Comment