Tuesday 8 July 2014

DIY STAMPS

I've been very busy over the past week, with the packing et al...Moving to a different city can be quite stressful. Luckily for me I have all the support of my parents. They are literally helping me with everything. Don't know what I'd do without them! Between last minute office work and packing all my stuff..I found a bit of glass putty.

I find 'creating' meditative, honestly. Whether it is painting, sketching or just doodling. I spent about an hour making these makeshift stamps. Similar stuff can be made out of readily available household stuff like wheat dough (Atta in Hindi) or best get some clay! It's pretty easy to carve too and they can be used on envelopes, notebooks etc. You can even make personalised greeting cards with these. I used acrylic colours as the' ink'. Try it, its fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment