Sunday 22 June 2014

MEMORY LANE

England will always hold a special place in my heart.I grew up reading the books of Enid Blyton, Roald Dahl and Jane Austen and watching movies like Marry Poppins. So obviously, I went searching for all the lovely things that Miss Blyton had described in her oh so lovely books! The lush green meadows, the daisies, girls in pretty lace frocks and hats on a glorious summer day, charming ladies in the park with picnic baskets full of goodies like freshly baked cakes and biscuits, sandwiches, and strawberries with whipped cream....ahhh...



I'm not sure how much of that England is still there. But well, they say you find what you look for...So here's a bit of of what I found! These photographs are from Birmingham...Plus the awesome company of friends made the experience a bit more memorable.Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment