Tuesday 4 August 2015

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

In the past couple of years, I have had to travel alone a lot. I do enjoy traveling and I especially like airports (better than Indian railway stations). Even my job as an art director requires me to do site visits, for which I obviously have to travel. So, yea...I quite like that.

But while you are in transit what does one do to kill time? I listen to music, read a book on my tab, doodle or write. I was feeling kinda moody anyway, what with the rain and the turbulence AND the fact that I was going back to Bangalore (which is home because I work there) from Kolkata (which is also home as my family is there). So here’s my random ramblings…

I’m passing through a sea of clouds, in the passage- 
The very same I was told about.
I walk or glide, I don’t know.  
I don’t know because, it seems like I’m not in control of anything,
Not even myself…
I’m moving with the clouds I guess…gliding with them-through them. 
It’s dreary and grey...though maybe, I do see some flickering colour here and there.
The passage I’m talking about leads from one world to another- one life to another-
And as I move, I leave bits and pieces of myself behind and I have to keep doing that, until the loop ends.
Until I’m exhausted and there’s nothing more to offer… until nothing of ‘me’ is left,
until I’m done for good...

No comments:

Post a Comment