Wednesday 9 September 2015

RANDOM RAMBLINGS: MY SUITCASE

 My life in a suitcase, never to unpack-
Always ready to to 'go'. Where to? I don't know...
Until I reach somewhere...Am I meant to be there?
for the time being I think...
But do I belong there?
No idea..Maybe I do, yea..just maybe..

Sometimes, I crave for a certain place.
"THE PLACE" which is apparently perfect and
that would be where I would find myself,
("maybe..." says a little voice)..but I brush that aside.
SO I pine and crave and work my way
towards that amazing place.




AND finally, I am there, but by then I'm tired and weary
and surprisingly the "PLACE" looks like any other place,
nothing spectacular, not shinny, definitely not what I had expected.
But then, it was in my head..

I stand there with my suitcase beside me, wondering if I should go back..
("but that would be such a waste"- says the voice)...




So, I drag my trusty suitcase onto my temporary abode-
temporary but abode none the less...




And I search for what I was expecting to find, in this so called
perfect, spectacular place, I find that its got other things to offer,
but NO- that doesn't interest me- that's not what I wanted...
Oh, no...I feel cheated!
And I look at my suitcase, packed and ready beside me...
("this is how its always going to be, always..", said the voice, a bit firmly)


No, this can't be it- I refuse to settle down..until I have found
what I need to find and until then - I will not unpack my suitcase.
AND I will keep moving from one perfect place to another-
with my trusty suitcase...

-Me


No comments:

Post a Comment